What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Photoshop wizard for book publisher; will pay

D

David

I am a writer/editor here in Chicago, and I am currently freelancing for a book publisher named Les Krantz. We are looking for a "Photoshop whiz." The artist would be paid.

Les is considering publishing three humor book that require altering photographs. For two books, we would make funny photos even funnier. The third book requires the morphing of two celebrity faces together to show what their baby would look like.

Currently, Les needs someone to produce several photoshopped pictures for each book proposal. If he is able to sell the books (he sells about half of his book proposals), it could lead to a lot of work for the artist.

Email examples of your work to dave@factsthatmatter.com.

Sincerely,

David Aretha

xeeroads

Hi, I am interested in helping you out.

If interested PM me on here or respond in this thread.

Thanks!

navneetkahlon

Hi,

This sounds like an interesting assignment.
I have been working in this area (morphing) for the past 9 years.
If you haven't found what you're looking for drop me a mail at navneetkahlon@gmail.com.
We'll take it forward from there.

Cheers,
Navneet...