What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War of the teddy

Me thinks someone uses FN, and mate if that is your real original image well done. But i use that site and enter on a regular basis to - you got a gold star if i remember correctly.

I only been there a bit, great artists there - i use a different handle there also.

i was away from the forums and entry places for a few years because i got to busy with work and life. Well i live in Joplin Missouri and lived through the F-5 tornado. have been injured from volunteering so i have started back up. But so many more places to check out. Freaking news forums seem to kinda die down. not like the good old days..and i need company!

I only enter the comps there and make comments to other entries, W1000s' another great place for inspiration and help.

Me thinks someone uses FN, and mate if that is your real original image well done. But i use that site and enter on a regular basis to - you got a gold star if i remember correctly.

Belial, what is FN? :)

It is absolutely a beauty!

Well FN is freakingnews they give you a picture or news idea and you photoshop it how you like. This project was i had to use the source picture of the little girl holding the bears hands. it is all chopped from pictures. about 15 layers , light effects , some luquify , and a few hundred other things. It really came together with no problems. i am sure i don't need to explaine some times you get lucky and the pictures all want to combine. thats when ya know you have a good chop!! It was fun.. i like projects that you have rules to follow. makes it easy to figure out what you will be doing. then the hours of just looking for the best pictures to use.

Back