What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a new Gimp section and a new section moderator.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Although we're primarily a Photoshop forum we do get questions about Gimp and some other free Photoshop alternatives.
Because of this we thought it would be a good idea to set up a new section called "Gimp Plus" to make it easier for members to get answers about these programs.

I'm pleased to announce that one of long time members and good friend of the Photoshop Gurus community has agreed to become the Gimp Section Moderator.
Thanks Zeealex and welcome to the PSG team. :clap:

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks for taking up the idea, for the promotion to section mod and for the ready offers to help! :D I'm incredibly grateful, and I hope the new section is of good use :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
You're my HERO Zee! Welcome back to the forum. It missed you. So did we.

Congratulations. Hey guys, maybe we can get Steve to give her some other responsibilities so she can take over some of our work, and we can all go back to PS and make more stuff for Avatar Wars!

heh heh :devilish: