What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web design to show your work

gohan2091

Power User
Thanks, I see how to edit my signature now :D

Inkz, I would love to host most of my work on a website of some sorts but my HTML and PHP knowledge is very basic. Do you know any good free templates and hosting sites where I can show off my work? I want something attractive but simple. I have a photography portfolio website from Behance which is nice but people aren't able to view my photos in large size.

I have moved your posts to start a new thread as I think it is a very good topic.

My advice is if you really are better at designing than you are at web design then I recommend Adobe muse it is part of the creative cloud or a stand alone program integrates nicely with Adobe Edge animate, Lets you import layouts from photoshop and will let you export it all to html. It has many widgets like tabbed pages, picture galleries all easily accessible. It also lets you do scrolling text and parallax animations. very simple to use and learn and you can create a website in very little time.

here is a good guide to getting started with it.
http://tv.adobe.com/watch/creative-...-adobe-muse-10-things-beginners-want-to-know/

If you want to change your content regularly and add things then wordpress is a very good means to a website wher eyou can switch content or add content very easily.

My guidance is if you really are better at developing than you are at web style then I suggest Adobe must be it is aspect of the innovative reasoning or taking a positioning alone system combines perfectly with Adobe web design layouts

Web Design Company

Last edited:

Back