What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Wedding photos

kingsparrow

Hello to gurus, my wife and I will be celebrating third anniversary and the photos we taken are not nice and I want to print them and send them to my parents. I am request if someone can make the photos look so nice with better background like a waterfall or a mountain, with light effects and all the awesome Photoshop effects. Or if you can make them look as awesome as possible. I will really appreciate you guys.

Attachments

• DSCN0488.JPG
    DSCN0488.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0489.JPG
    DSCN0489.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0491.JPG
    DSCN0491.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0492.JPG
    DSCN0492.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 10
Fantastic work Crystal!

@The_Big_Sixy Not sure what went wrong, but the images you posted seem to have some opacity problems. Did you notice these after you uploaded your images?

I will send them to my parents, uncles and my father in law. I still welcome any guru who has time to make some. I am really happy guys

Back