What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedding program

crzykate58

Hey guys ^_^

so I was asked to do a program for a wedding (my first time eveeeeerrrr) and I was so nervous, you know... What with it being someone's big special day and all lol anyways, it's supposed to be a half fold so I only have the cover and the first left inside page done, but thought I'd at least show you guys my first shot at this lol! The couple are very laid back, funky people who wanted that older look to it with various fonts and stuff in it, so it was a blast to work on. I'll be sure to post the last two pages when I'm finished along with the finished product ^_^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 2

crzykate58

Oh man!! Thanks!! I really appreciate the encouragement Jess!!! ^_^ I get so fidgety about these types of projects lol!!

Tocca

I think its lovely. I really like it!
Only the font of agasiwedding419 doesn't fit as good as the rest in my eyes, but this is really a minor thing.
Great job!

Mitchell

That looks very cool! If i tried for a year I could not make an invitation that looked that good.

Paul

Former Member
An you mean an not and:mrgreen:

Just being honest!

If they look at it now and think the same, they can change it before getting them printed and realising they have massive spaces above and bellow the text on the front.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I agree Chad. That bothered me as I scrolled to see the whole image. I know why she did it that way, but it's an easy fix. I believe I know that is.

The space above the heart and below the names is equal. But it makes a dead space above. I would just move everything up including the last line which by comparison is too close to the bottom edge. Then adjust the space between the names and the bottom text. Just playing around with the spacings is all it needs.

iDad

Guru
Just being honest!

If they look at it now and think the same, they can change it before getting them printed and realising they have massive spaces above and bellow the text on the front.

i hear ya, I'm just goating you on......:mrgreen:..... Hello, who dat? Okay, I'm coming.....ZZZZZZZZZZZ

crzykate58

Stars!!! I didn't realize so many of you had responded lol!!! Thanks for the feedback guys!! I'll be sure to correct the front and see if they like it better I almost hate to post the second side... In my personal opinion I think I just got so attached to the left side that I wasn't sure how to make the right side fit as well. Anyways, here's my completed inside, I literally just finished this lol so I'm still waiting to hear back from the couple and my mentor lol but as always I would love your feedback

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 2

crzykate58

YAAAAAY it's finished!! :D I did make the change to the cover, but the Bride liked it the way it was originally made, so it's back to the first version :p Individual tastes, what can ya say? lol i did add some pink to the cap on the inside, and i added clothes to the bride on the bike ^_^ The thank you on the backside had to be kept simple due to people needing to be able to read it easily without all the crazy fonts lol. Thanks for all of your helps and suggestions! You guys are awesome ^_^

Screen shot 2013-04-15 at 12.49.14 AM.png

Screen shot 2013-04-15 at 12.49.29 AM.png