What's new

What is this effect called and how can I do it?


Well-Known Member
So, my uneducated guess for this style is similar to the old hand painted photography. Is this correct? I haven't been able to find a good tutorial to get this effect. Can anyone help?

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 3.54.50 PM.png