What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phones do you use, your favourite and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puraidodes

Hi, I was just curious to know what Phones do you guys use? Your Primary and Secondary phone if you have any?
(You don't have to share if you are not comfortable sharing them)

Let me start I am a huge fan of Blackberry( a dying Breed, I understand😟)
I have been a Blackberry user for a very long time. There is even one which is going to come out next year I think!

My Primary phone is Blackberry Key2. I Love this phone. It is like a weight-loss version of Passport!
I just wish if it was Blackberry OS instead of Android. But I have gotten used to it.

My Backup secondary phone is Blackberry Z30.

My Backup's backup is my Blackberry Passport!

I recently had a Battery failure for Key2 and struggled to find a replacement battery for it. I just could not find any online. It took me more than a month to find a replacement battery near me.
So, I just thought is there anyone who still uses Blackberry? I am interested in seeing what brand of phones do you guys have.:)

I considered a Blackberry when I was shopping for phones. I really like the idea of having a physical keyboard built in, but ultimately the specs were just not enough. I'm kind of a power user on mobile lol

My current phone is a OnePlus 6T. It has 8GB RAM, a 4k60 camera, and a 1080p+ display. I think my next phone will likely be either OnePlus or Pixel, maybe Samsung (though I don't really like the Samsung UI and I think their phones are rather overpriced). I do some gaming and even some photo editing in my phone, and it's also my main camera, so it's very important to me to make those performance and camera specs as good as I can get them.

I considered a Blackberry when I was shopping for phones. I really like the idea of having a physical keyboard built in, but ultimately the specs were just not enough. I'm kind of a power user on mobile lol

My current phone is a OnePlus 6T. It has 8GB RAM, a 4k60 camera, and a 1080p+ display. I think my next phone will likely be either OnePlus or Pixel, maybe Samsung (though I don't really like the Samsung UI and I think their phones are rather overpriced). I do some gaming and even some photo editing in my phone, and it's also my main camera, so it's very important to me to make those performance and camera specs as good as I can get them.
Yeah, most Blackberry phones are usually late in the trends and have low spec than their competitors. Too bad!
I hope the next phone they release will at least follow the trend specs.

I hear the OnePlus 8T is good, even better than Pixel in both camera and GPU. But better check some reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back