What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up with this?

hawkeye

Guru
This morning my notifications says 734 and I can't add an attachment, the page just comes up blank.

Last edited:
Hi Hawkeye, unfortunatley you are not the only one with this problem. It is because we are doing a software update. A new skin has been added among other things. OUr administrator is currently working to iron out these thing. If you go to the advance post or edit options, you can use the attachment manager for the time being. It is more time-consuming, a PITA, but it should work.

Also, it seems that the record of our thanks etc have disappeared where our avatar and name is.
Hi Hawkeye, unfortunatley you are not the only one with this problem. It is because we are doing a software update. A new skin has been added among other things. OUr administrator is currently working to iron out these thing. If you go to the advance post or edit options, you can use the attachment manager for the time being. It is more time-consuming, a PITA, but it should work.

Wasn't worried. Just thought I would mention it in case it had not been noted.

Larry, the stats are still there.

Take a close look at the almost invisible icon next to "Post Thanks/Like"

Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 4.54.56 PM copy.png

When you click on it it reveals the stats...

Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 4.55.05 PM.png

Back