What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I download logo for my PS7 project?

Rhino1616

Hi everyone,

Im creating a label with PS7, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download a printable (High rez) image of the microsoft window's & macromedia flash logo's.

Thanks

No sorry, no idea on that at all.
I'd only be able to suggest checking each of their sites for that kind of thing -- if they'd even have that kind of thing made and sitting there for people to download. Don't know why they would though.

You may just have to recreate them yourself. ;)
But be very careful how you use them.

You could try looking in your system folders. Thats what i do when i need to find a logo, and you can usually get them from there. However, having said that, I'm not sure if microsoft does.

I just had a quick look tho... and in windows\web\wallpaper, there are their screen savers which you could use, as they have the logo on them, but I don't think they'll be terribly high res tho.

Have a look around in your folders, you never know...

Other than that, sorry :{

Back