What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the best Book / Manual for begginners - Adobe CS4?

MAKAZA

Firstly a big thankyou to everyone who shares their knowledge and expertise - your help and guidance is invaluable to newbies like me!

I'm just getting started with CS4 and am interested in purchasing a manual / "How to" book suitable for someone with no experience of CS4 and would welcome your sugestions - Which is the best?
Makaza

Just go to your local library and get a book on PS. It doesn't need to be CS4, a book on any version will explain the basics and then some.

I also recommend looking on google for basic photoshop tutorials . There are hundreds of places that teach the basics. And Hawkeye is right, it doesn't need to be CS4 exclusive. Although, if your looking at CS5, there are a few changes I hear.

Hi Makaza and welcome to PSG.
I can't recommend a specific book.
You can try your local Barns and Nobel and spend some time browsing their books and see which one makes the most sense to you.

Kelby training videos can be good if you don't like staring at words for minutes.I would personally recommend kelby but there are many you can choose from.

Back