What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Tiger w/purple and black abstract background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyros2009

I am looking for some artwork for my fiances. Basically, she loves white tigers and the colors purple and black. I wanted to surprise her with some cool artwork in addition to having it applied to a cell case. The artwork must be geared to fit the case in the following link, meaning the background must extend to the dotted outline or further and the tiger placed appropriately. The area between the back of the case and the dotted lines represents the sides, which they do apply the image to.

http://custom.case-mate.com/diy/devices/iphone-4-tough-custom-case

The white tiger can be from an actual photo or just tribal. It must meld together well with a kind of abstract background with the primary colors being black and purple.

Because this is mostly just for a cell case, I was looking to keep things cheap. Not sure how far $15-20 will take me...

Just PM me or reply here if there are any questions.

Thanks!

I will do it for ten British pounds, if you can pay by paypal!

I'll do a preview as soon I've checked the image I make is right for a cover on this website.

Sorry for the delayed response. Instead of trying to surprise her, I am just going to let her pick and image or direct how she wants it to look. Since she is going to have the artwork and case for some time, its better that way.

I will get back tonight if I can get any info from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back