What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WhO knows of "LOOK AROUND" add on or something familliar

paulenrenco

I hope u can help!!

I have used before a plugin or addon or something in photoshop where you could compile from a bunch of photo's taken from all around an object, a single pic u could look around at by click and drag your mouse and hold that object so you could look from all aspects.

if u know what that plugin is please let me know i need to make something, and that i know how to use, just forgot the name.

Thanks in advance.

P.S Or If anyone knows of a program that makes that easier, I remember it to be quit time consuming......Pretty PLZ with suga on top!!!

Renco

paulenrenco

No, Its like this, u take an object and shoot a bunch of pics whilst circling the object than u take a couple of pics from top to bottom, all on the same line.
now this prog, should bind these toghether and make it so u can click and drag the object so to look at it from all sides.....
its like the picture of a ring, from one viewpoint. now u click it and the way u use the mouse is how u look at the "clicked" object//

hope this rings a bell with any one!!

Last edited:

paulenrenco

thanks i might look into that, but i was looking specificly for photoshop plug in

Thanks though
Renco