What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why is the logo quality so low when i put it on a website?

Badr

Any solution? On photoshop it has a really good quality, i saved it as jpg max resolution but when i put it on the website it gets so ugly.
Width: 3000 ; Height: 1000 ; Resolution : 3000 Pixels ; RGB Color ; 8 bit ; Pixel aspect ratio : square pixels
Screenshot_7.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
I can't tell the difference. On Wix picture, it stiill looks okay to me. What do you mean by "getting ugly"?

Is your site live? If so, can you share the site address so I can view it? Some smaller screens can only take a header width of 800Px.

If your pic looks good in PS and other picture viewers and it does not look good on the website, I would tend to call it HTML/CSS issue. I can look into it if you provide the site address.

Badr

I can't tell the difference. On Wix picture, it stiill looks okay to me. What do you mean by "getting ugly"?

Is your site live? If so, can you share the site address so I can view it? Some smaller screens can only take a header width of 800Px.

If your pic looks good in PS and other picture viewers and it does not look good on the website, I would tend to call it HTML/CSS issue. I can look into it if you provide the site address.
the edges of the logo are really bad, here's the website https://badrchemaa98.wixsite.com/solla

Badr

is there any way to make the quality of the logo look better?

polarwoc

Guru
I can see that your site's HTML is auto generated by WIX. The 3000 X 1000 Px logo that you uploaded is actually being converted into a 600X200 Px image. A confirmation of this can be obtained by Right Clicking the image, Saving it and checking the saved image.

I would suggest you upload your image in 600X200 resolution, so it is rendered as it is.

Let us know how it turned out.