What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wierd Mac & poly Lasso tool problem

sidewaysup

Hi, I just started using PS on Mac, and having a polygonal lasso tool problem, when I make any selected area with the poly lasso and complete the shape, it ends up with a bunch of boxes in the shape, I'll attach a screen shot, any idea what is going on?Screen shot 2011-06-18 at 9.08.42 PM.png

Hoogle

Guru
View attachment 4714
click 1st arrow shown next to red dot
click 2nd arrow shown by blue dot
you will then get a menu drop down and halfway down will say reset tool also there will be a function saying reset all tools can be helpful but if you have saved custom settings they will delete so i recomend just reset tool for now

sidewaysup

Heres someone who had the same problem, but no fix:
I can't post the link, but if you google: Polygonal lasso tool problem in cs4 its the first link that comes up

Hoogle

Guru
i thought it would but it is only a last resort step unless you dont have many custom settings glad you are sorted now have fun selecting