What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolf Spider!

Thats some mother fugly looking snapper dapper there mate, we got them like that here but ours carry guns lol.

This whole thread was a bad idea I think....creepy things I tell ya!

Last edited:
Mate, no need to blow a wobbler - kerb the tones please young ones use here to.
Thanks.

Mate, no need to blow a wobbler - kerb the tones please young ones use here to.
Thanks.

Thanks...sometimes I post like I talk...like a sailor that is...usually doesn't convert over but this time slipped...thanks for the heads up! :redface:

N o worries mate - i eats my spinach to sometimes.

Bahh anyone knows that UK spiders are only to scare little girls named miss muffet.

Last edited:
Took it about a week ago!

That was a horrible thing that one! There are not many things to really HATE in this world but spiders and snakes are anyhow two of them.

This was dangling by the kitchen window, back in the summer here:eek:

Oh Yuk! You got a lot of them down there, don´t you? I had the opportunity of moving there some years back and kind of had gotten used to the idea and then they showed a documentary on TV here from Adelaide showing the annual INVASION of brown-snakes. Oh!!! They were bleeding everywhere. Big fat brown-snakes. In the middle of the city, in shops, in the homes and as this wasn´t bad enough they also had to show these web tunnel spiders that lurks in the cubbards, in the shower, around the toilet.. maaaaaan! Then I suddenly had my hallelujah moment...Australia sure wasn´t for me mate! :D How TF do you cope with it all? :D

Funnel webs are bad mothers, you just learn to shake and turn all footwear before you think of putting your feet into them even though we don't get them over here, as for browns...there evil mo's but the king brownies KILLERS.

I have some spiders of fairly epic proportions who have set up shop in my vegetable garden. I'll have to see if I can get out there later. I like having them there because they eat the bugs that eat my veggies.

We have some decent spiders here in California, but nothing like Australia. My close friend lives near Brisbane and she informs me that just about everything in Australia is poisonous... spiders... jellyfish....snakes....fish...and there's a lovely little creature called a blue-ringed octopus.

i will try and find a good black widow in my yard. this area is crazy with them. anytime you move a rock or log you will find one. we have those and fiddle backs. whats funny is the black widow is a very timid creature. you could probably hold one and it wouldn't bite. now the fiddle back will bite ya just for #$!@# and giggles.

Back