What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Word graphics for printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maduke

I need 4 images total. The end result will be printed and put into some old frame I have. Anyone willing to do this for $25?

1) 8.25 x 11 inch (portrait)
Graphics as attached but printable resolution
jer20-11.png

2) 9 x 7.5 inch (landscape). Made in the similar style as above but with these words:
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

3) 9 x 7.5 inch (landscape). Made in the similar style as above but with these words:
In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.
Psalm 138:3

4) 8.25 x 11 (portrait). Made in the similar style as above but with these words:
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

I need this in about 20 hours! I'll pay by PayPal.I'll be checking the forum often for replies. Thanks in advance

Maduke

I have not seen any results and I don't know if any work is in progress or not. If he did start he's probably beginning with #1? If you're interested maybe start with #4 and work backwards?

savage_js

I actually made #2 and #3, I hope you like it. I can add some kind of gradient to the text if you will.

I could not manage to find a bigger version, or upscale #1, so I would have to make something similar from scratch.

Let me know what you think! P.S. (These samples are down-scaled)

religious poster 01.jpg

religious poster 02.jpg

Maduke

Thanks for the effort so far. I know the example I gave was a tall order. The only way I know to recreate that would be REALLY slow for me and I was hoping that this was the type of thing that someone knew how to make quickly. I'm going to try to make something more like the original but I fear that lack of time or lack of skill might stop me from getting this out in time. Can I pay you a lesser amount to finish the other 2 in that simpler style so that I have a back-up plan? Alternatively, would a few extra dollars give me more arcs in the text, drop caps, and more flourishes that mimic the first one a little better?

Maduke

I'll be offline for about 5 hours (sleep). I'll check back then. Thanks for your efforts. I know these gigs are rarely worth the time spent.

savage... I'm going to hold out for something a little more like the first example. Thanks for your submission

savage_js

That's cool. It's the best I can do in this syle. If you want me to complete the other two just let know and I'll get right on it!

Maduke

Nice work, I accept. Message me with your PayPal details. If possible can I get the psd? I might still attempt to manipulate the files because some were supposed to be portrait and some landscape. Also I might change which words were stand out. For instance I'd probably rather have it read "stand firm in the FAITH" as opposed to how it is now with "stand firm in THE faith"

asahid

Guru
Nice work, I accept. Message me with your PayPal details. If possible can I get the psd? I might still attempt to manipulate the files because some were supposed to be portrait and some landscape. Also I might change which words were stand out. For instance I'd probably rather have it read "stand firm in the FAITH" as opposed to how it is now with "stand firm in THE faith"
thank you check PM sir..

Status
Not open for further replies.