What's new

Specific Would it be possible to colour correct this image?

elilley07

Hello everyone,

This is a picture from our honeymoon photoshoot in Greece that I love so much. There is just this band of darker colour in the middle. I was wondering if it would be possible to remove the dark colour (particularly in the sky) to have it consistent with the rest of the image?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. <3

IMG_0710.JPG

Argos

Guru
In my opinion that dark band is the part is well exposed in the picture, the sides are what is overexposed... but fixing that can be really hard and Babine attempt looks really good ^^

thebestcpu

Guru
It really depends on the artistic rendition you want. The higher exposure on the sides gives more attention to the middle so has some positives from the perspective.
I also agree with what Argos mentioned about the sides being overexposed vs the middle being underexposed.
So I have attached a different rendition that addresses the side overexposure yet I am not sure that makes it any better. All depends on what you want.
John Wheeler

overexposed-adj.jpg

elilley07

...I have been spoiled too many times on this forum. Thank you for your AMAZING work you guys, this is excellent! I would have been happy with any of these edits so thank you so so much for taking the time to do this for me. :cheesygrin::heart: I can't wait to show my husband!

elilley07

@Babine May I please ask you (if it doesn't take up too much of your time) - would you be able to do the same thing with this photo?

Mod edit: One edit per request only!

@Babine and all other members, please note that the OP is only allowed one edit per request. In the future you need to help remind them of this. Thanks.