What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Would like to see my daughter turned into Captain Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisVH89

Not sure what is fair, or if anyone is willing to mess with this for their portfolio, but do contact me with freebies or quotes interested in both. It's my upset daughter and she reminded me of the captain marvel poster.

20190425_100629.jpg

20190425_100629.jpg

CM_Teaser_1_Sheet.jpg

I would like her to be cropped out and turned into her, both the costume and glow...

ChrisVH89

Ok, guys. This post is closed, got alot of submission and they're all good. Trying to decide, thanks.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, guys. This post is closed, got alot of submission and they're all good. Trying to decide, thanks.
As there are no instructions by the OP for privacy in the original post, the submissions have to be posted here in the thread.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 8.21.16 PM copy.png
Let this be a warning to everyone.

Omar512

oh sorry, was a quick one and never get response from the OP. was really a rough preview, just to know if she like the sale. you know takes time mask out the hair properly

a20190425_100629.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Please let us know if/when this job is done and paid for so we can close it...

Status
Not open for further replies.