What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Would love some Fancy edits on this!

Xlevii007

Banned
Hey guys!!
Found a picture of mine that i clicked during lockdown absolutely in love with this picture😂❤ Imo i think it’s lacking maybe quality/sharpness idk the exact term for it, so I’ll be blunt and ask you guys to edit this picture to make it look good! Idk be creative y’all change my facial features hair anything xyz (should not look too fake ahahah) change the background lighting idk thats for you to decide and work with!
Thanks for all your edits y’all are the best.
A new Tinder pfp would be nice :p

223A0AAA-F4FE-41E1-A22C-8313871D5C60.jpeg

Remarkable edits Argos😳😍😂
May I request your honor,
Upload the first picture with the same lighting etc edits un-cropped, and how bout a blackk chic tuxedo this ones fancy too!😂❤️
Anybody else would like to give it a try? Always brings a smile to my face with your edits!

There's a reason you like this image...it's a great shot.
I decided to go with it and just clean up the tonality although I MIGHT crop off the bottom just above the topmost edge of the blue pants. I almost took out the cat but left that too.
My take anyway.

Fancy Edit_4.jpg

Ahannnn love those jackets😍,
Ex-teacher-thanks!! yeah i’m gonna crop the blue pants anyways realy love both your edits on it much appreciated!!

Back