What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Would really appreciate some help with a photo for CV/resume

MarkCW36

Hey guys, since I want to use this photo when I'm applying for a job, I kinda want it to be 'perfect'.. as in, just some small things that I would like to be different. Would be awesome if someone could help me out :)

- my right ear (when facing the photo) is a bit bigger than the left one. If it could be resized to match the smaller one, that would be great.

- my right eye & eyebrow are a little bit lower than my left one, please level these. Also, the skin above my right eyelid looks a bit 'lazy', as if it's hanging a bit compared to the left. I'd love to see that corrected to match the other eye.

...that's it! Thanks in advance to those that want to help me out. If there's anything I can do in return, please let me know :)

Cheers,

Mark

Attachments

• CV.Photo.jpg
    CV.Photo.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks a lot Sam! Exactly what I meant :) just one little thing remaining; the 'line' above my left side eyelid (right side facing the photo), which is hanging a bit. Can you make that the same as the other eye maybe? Thanks again.

Sure.........give me a few minutes.

Back