What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wrapping a label in photoshop

pixelfreak

How would you go about taking a flat label that was created in illustrator and photoshop and wrap it around a bottle? tuts? suggestions?

Thanks

Pixelfreak, you should also try using the filter 3D Transform, if you have Photoshop 7. There's a tutorial out there somewhere which shows exactly what you need to do, using that filter. In fact, that's practically what it was made for ('cause it ain't good for much else).

Good luck.

Yea, I tried that, but I guess I need a tut on it because I didn't get it. Thanks anyway. If you find the tut you were talking about, let me know.

Did anybody look beyond the first page?

Cannify with 3D Transform

I know it doesn't go into terrible detail, but a few minutes of clicking should get it figured out for ya.

play.fiddle.learn

Love it Stroker! :D There's a technique I've bm'd and I gotta play with real soon. I see possibilities/potential... B7 Tx man! B7

Back