What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTH Photoshop Guru

crombie

Hello all I am setting up a Age of Conan fan site at AOCflames.net - Powered by vBulletin. As you can see the theme is UGLY. So I bought a couple of themes that were made for WOW. Unfortunately I lack and skills in Photoshop and I can not de wow these themes myself.

The themes came with all the PSD files and fonts. I purchased the themes from https://vbskinworks.com/phpclient/browse_products.php?category_id=1, the two themes are the Raid Arena and the WOW. (posting this so you can see what they look like.)

I am looking for someone to change these for AOC. It is a flame site so I am looking for some flames to be added. Each theme can keep its own font doesnt have to flow between the two.

The raid arena one changes a little bit with some of the pics each time you refresh the page. I do have artwork for AOC but they are jpegs.

I can not really pay to much and I would be willing to credit you in the footer for the rework and link to a site you may have.

Please contact me at jonathan@dkpplace.com if you can help and a round about price thanks

If you can at least offer enough for Taco Bell and Mountain Dew, I'd be happy to turn your WoW into AoC.

Back