What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YaY 4 Da Bubble

SpAwNoF

*steps foward and clears throat to get rooms attention*
*gets all shy and blushes when successful in attempts to gain the rooms attention*
;\
Just thought I would congrats bubble for reaching her "MA" status.....

Congrats bubble :perfect:

*runs back out of the room*

G

Welcome to the board SpAwNoF :perfect:

And congratulate to you too Bubble,
thanks for all your positive contributions to this board! :}

namvet

Power User
SpAwNoF .. well done, in congratulating Bubble .. I had missed that she had become an MA ....

congrats from me too Bubble .. :perfect: :} :} :} :}

sfm

Guru
Congrats Bubble :perfect:

Welcome aboard SpAwNoF now sneak back into the room :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

wbiss

Guru
Welcome SpAwNoF!!! :D

What a great (sneaky) way to make your entry here... and that is, to embarrass the heck out of all of us!!! ;\

Whoooo Hooo!!!!! 8} 8} BUBBLE IS A MASTER APPRENTICE!!!!!! [saywhat] Man, that was fast!

Bubble, you've proven yourself to be a great asset to this board. Your contributions and (oh so appreciated) sense of humour are appreciated and recognized!!!

I hope that you stick around to celebrate another milestone or two, or three, or four... :} :} :}

[shhh] Oh please, no more surprises gurus... I've gotta finish and eat dinner today!

Bubble

Power User
Well... first of all... Welcome SpAwNoF!! And thank you ;\ . But I'm still laughing my ass off at your entrance!! Way to make an impression :perfect: .

And thank you everyone!! I've just been making the 'congratulatory' rounds myself, but was a little surprised to find myself on the list. Thank you all so much. And believe me, with people like you in this place, it's not hard to call it home. You are all an inspiration to me :}

And in the spirit of the occasion... Yay Bubble, way to go :perfect:

Nikkie

Power User
Bubble Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!! :} :} :perfect:

i am sorry i am sooooooo late... ;\
but.. better late than never !! 8} 8} 8}
Well done guruette. :perfect:

Nikkie

Bubble

Power User
Thanks anepu, lily and nikkie... and i wasn't expecting anything at all, so your not too late :D

namvet

Power User
Nikkie wrote:
Bubble you deserve it girl !!!
.... yeah, but who is SpAwNoF??? ..... [confused] [confused]

wbiss

Guru
All very nice Bubble :} :} ... and yes you deserve all the credit that we members can muster up... and yeppers' M.A. status is a big deal... :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: and "way to go girl" ;) ... and it's been nothing but pure pleasure sharing cyberspace with you [excited] ... and your contributions and talents in PS are truly inspirational :D ... and you breathe fresh air into this forum :) ... and... ;\ before I lose steam... [shhh] almost out of breath...

there's THE question that remains unanswered girl!!!!! [doh] Who in the bleeding blazes is SpAwNoF?

Earth to Bubble... come in Bubble! Message received??? [confused] [confused] [confused]

Awaiting response!!!! :D :D :D

Bubble

Power User
Ok, Ok, I was trying to avoid this, cause it was fun :D , but I'll end the torture now, K...

Nothing sinister (my feelings were a little hurt cause no-one noticed my stats - I'm big enough to admit it, but I'm over that now...), - SpAwNoF is my loveliest, mostest gorgeous, preciousist thing in the world - or one of them anyway ;) - he is my little brother!!!

He's been browsing here for a while, but was a little intimidated about joining in, so I dragged him out of the woodwork :p

Better now ... [shhh]

wbiss

Guru
:D Great "fess up" girl! :perfect: I knew that we'd get it out of you one way or another... ;)

Does that mean that we have to go "easy" on him Bubble? [confused]

Bubble

Power User
Oh gosh no Wendy... I've been training him up his whole life!!! :D

SpAwNoF

:perfect: :perfect: see what happens when i leave, worse than Bold & Butiful
Well D...nicely done, and in the spirit of coming out, i !really am! a total PS Neophyte, and would be willing to grovel for any scrap of knowledge that the Mahattmas of the PSG forum are willing to share....nah all jokes aside - my head hurts....(I miss Fireworks). ;\
It has been great watching the forums and reading ppls posts, I look foward to becoming a part of PSG forum.
[stuned]

:B

G

SpAwNoF said:
I look foward to becoming a part of PSG forum.
You're already part of it once you post your first post, I mean, that's they way I look at it.