What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yellow!

Welcome back to Photoshop and welcome to PSG!

I think you will find a lot of nice features since PS7 :)

Let us know if we can help.

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you find as useful as I have....there are some really great tips here and very helpful members.

Hi there mate, nothing wrong with the older formats of paintshop at all.

Welcome!

:mrgreen:==> (mr.) Green :D

yes and how much easier it is to use and yet so much more powerful @ belial you swore by using the word paintshop we do not accept that language here lol

Someone's hanging, made a screenshot you're busted belial LOL.

What! i use any of the tools out there, well i did try others but the photoshop series is the gurus choice of weapons, Gimp.......whats a gimp?

gimp, gimp is known for its excelent and easy way to make GIF's (images should be edited before uploading into gimp)

Gimp is compared to an open source version of photoshop is it as good no is it a good basic image editor which has some of photoshop features yes is it good if you cant afford photoshop definately as it is free. I have tried it though and cant get on with it I am to accustomed to photoshop and how that works and the lay out. yes the gif animator is a lot easier to use but overall you pay for a better quality feature packed product that looks pretty in photoshop because they sell the product and have money to put into resourcing and developing it.

Back