What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes! Finally uploaded old photo that needs improvements

bnilsen

View attachment 5277

After many days and several different attempts, I've finally been able to insert this image. A member suggested that IE9 might have been the problem, I removed it, and now the upload is working. Phew.

So here is the poor old photo I have that is way underexposed on the right. If you have any suggestions for the best way to improve this (if possible), I'd appreciate it.

Great photo :)

I hope some folks here can help you restore it.

If you want to report the problem with IE8 here I will look into it.

Admin, it´s not IE 8 that´s the problem, it´s IE9. It´s actually not a problem because I think it works great, it´s just that some sites don´t support it yet. I have had no problems after I figured out that you have to click on the compatibility/broken page link up by the adress line. (sorry my English doesn´t work well with computer terms). :)

Hoogle should know it, he made a tutorial about this

Back