What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite movies this year

Steve

Retired Administrator
Not my favorite by a lot, I'm hoping it gets better, but the only movie I've seen in 2012 is Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
That's what the 8yr old grandson wanted to see.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Sherlock Holmes 2, Pirates of the caribbean 4 was a really big disappointment to me, the other movies i've seen were good, but SH2 was the best by far.

Paul

Former Member
Not my favorite by a lot, I'm hoping it gets better, but the only movie I've seen in 2012 is Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
That's what the 8yr old grandson wanted to see.

8yr old grandson yeah right pfffff lol.

Klusner

In 2011 my favorite movie was Ghost Protocol,which is MI 4.That is the best movie of Mission impossible series.

kouki_s14a

I can't wait for Prometheus to come out, there looks to be a few good movies this year. 2011 was a bit of a dud for movies

Dataflow

Power User
movies from 2011
. battle los angeles
. Super 8
. captain america
. Paranormal Activity 3

Paul

Former Member
Starwars 3D phantom menace, poor film made better with good effects.

Toho

honestly i haven't found any movie to my liking, imo they dont make them as good as they used too...well there was toy story 3 but thats pretty much it i am afraid.