What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube Banner Please

Sitruc

Hi, im just looking for a simple youtube banner.
I play a lot of games and mainly Fifa and would like the text Sitruc in the middle please.
For example, my main games are pokemon and fifa, so maybe have a stadium on the left with alexis sanchez, and a pokemon theme on the right with manectric and the text Sitruc in the middle.
Thank You :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to PSG.

A little more information might help. Maybe some examples.

Last edited:
I dont actually have photoshop myself haha, so I cant do this
Understood.

PSG is primarily an educational forum to help people learn Photoshop. We don't mind requests for free edits and we have members here who may be willing to help you. We leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members. They may choose not to offer their help and you should respect their decision.

I can assure you that your request thread is and has been viewed so please be patient. Adding posts (bumping) will not help expedite responses.

Back