What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Youtube/Google Ads Designer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyfrickster

Banned
Price
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a talented designer who can create thumbnail and google ad images for me as a part time position.

We are looking for engaging images that follow Google, YouTube, and Facebook guidelines. The goal is to catch the viewer's eye and to click.

If you are interested, create 3 images based off the subject and guidelines below. I will review all the submissions and pick a winner!

Send examples through private message.

Subject - Ear Pain (Q-tips pain, Tinnitus, General Hearing Pain)

Submission Requirements:

1. Deliver a high quality image based around Ear Pain
2. Follow the guidelines
3. Message examples to me directly

Test Guidelines:

- Have a single focal point (images that aren't too busy and hard to understand at first glance)
- High resolution images (1000x1000 or bigger no pixelation)
- No photos that are considered "shocking"
- Blending of photos is fine

Last edited:

asahid

Guru
Do you want private results? or all the designer posts here? and you choose the results here? so that everything is transparent, and when does this contest end?

holyfrickster

Banned
Do you want private results? or all the designer posts here? and you choose the results here? so that everything is transparent, and when does this contest end?

Great questions. Please message them directly to me. I will announce a winning candidate when I find someone who delivers the quality of work I'm looking for.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Quick reminder to all PSG freelancers: I mean no disrespect or make any implications, but please remember that while your actual works may be somewhat protected with watermarks, your ideas are not.

asahid

Guru
Quick reminder to all PSG freelancers: I mean no disrespect or make any implications, but please remember that while your actual works may be somewhat protected with watermarks, your ideas are not.
of course friend, we will always remember that, maybe for the future, you can be the 3rd party for payment, I don't know the name in English,

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
maybe for the future, you can be the 3rd party for payment, I don't know the name in English,
I don't think this is necessary at the moment..........perhaps in a future model.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that this is NOT a legitimate request. I do however, have a professional opinion on how I would approach this type of request. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

holyfrickster

Banned
Yes please everyone add watermarks to your work.

I'm looking for people to put their work out there so I can see if it's a good fit for our position. Looking forward to finding some pro's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.