What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Edit Zelda on a gameboy for an old fan

Cashisback

My first post! Nice to meet you and I hope to be active with a community who feels passionate about editing too! I’m a huge Zelda ocarina of time fan and something I would like Is to have it on a retro gameboy (kind of )

I created the gameboy with the pen is seperate parts to add blending effects individually. Obviously I hope you can tell I was going for a realistic photo. Please let me know what you think. I’m open to know what would make it even more realistic. Nothing like a modded gameboy! 5D7D8591-4570-4FB0-B441-1FE9485653AF.jpeg0D1AA8A0-54F4-4BF4-BA8B-F0457D3592FB.jpeg

Excellent job Cashisback! My only observation would be adding a little bit of shadowing on the lower part of the thumb you can go very subtle or hard depending on the distance between the thumb and Gameboy you want! Maybe a very little bit of blurriness on the outline on the thumb as well (this one maybe is not necessary once the shadows is added)

Cheers!

Back