What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Do you use the Light Breeze Theme or Dark Photoshop Beta Theme?

psIloveyou

At the bottom lower left of your screen you can choose from two very different ways to view this forum. I'm interested to see how many users use the "new dark theme or the light breeze theme?

Its such a different experience from one to the other.

Kindly respond and share your preference. It may help us all learn something about people's preference for dark or light themes.

Thanks!:)

psIloveyou

P.S. I have gotten to like the dark theme much better myself - which surprises me.

iDad

Guru
Dark Baby....Dark! ;)

Last edited:

KRF

Power User
I use "Light Breeze", it's much better to see IMO.

ComedyLover

i didnt know there is themes here xD any way thats cool

iDad

Guru
I use both, I switch back and forth now and then

Paul

Former Member
I go with the agent orange version.

egosbar

Guru
im not sure where to change the view , i read lower left but i cant see anything to change

if someone could take a screendump and arrow to the correct location i would appreciate it

MikeMc

McGuru
im not sure where to change the view , i read lower left but i cant see anything to change

if someone could take a screendump and arrow to the correct location i would appreciate it

Blue bar....ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM

will say PSG...fixed
fluid
dark
fluid.JPG

Last edited:

egosbar

Guru
i dont see any option , can you screen shot where it is , there is definitely no option on my screen i can see