What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Chop Shop Week #4 Voting

Please vote for your favorite Guru

• Paul

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Aunty Clare

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • MotoChief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stefano

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

ibclare

Queen Bee
edit: thanks Hoog for fixing the poll. I don't think everyone wants their votes to be seen!

Hoogle has had to take an unavoidable leave of absence and so I am setting up the poll.Voting will be based on the entrant rather than each entry, even though Stefano is the only one who posted more than one this week, mine being just a variation in color.

Paul

Paul.jpg

Aunty Clare (ibclare)

AutoShow.jpg

AutoShow_Gold_Tone.jpg

MotoChief

MotoChief.jpg

Stefano

View attachment 12620

View attachment 12621

Attachments

• Stefano_1.jpg
    Stefano_1.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 35
  • stefano_2.jpg
    stefano_2.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Thank you Clare much appreciated fixed the couple of things for you ie none public voting and only allowed 1 vote closed the entry thread and stuck this 1.

When I checked on this thread yesterday there were 12 voters steffano and clare were neck and neck but now there is only 10 votes so I dont know if we have banned 2 members who have voted or the data has not transferred over But I am positive Steffano had 4 votes as well

so I dont know how to proceed I dont want to be seen unfair no offence claire.

I will need to check to see if any members have been banned in the last 24 hours which I doubt the 1s that have would have voted.

So discuss how we proceed with this and if you want the competition to carry on for another day or I can delete the poll and start again

I was not magnified had 2 chop shops open in 2 windows and confused myself clare and steffano are neck and neck but 3 votes each this kind of got lost with the server upgrade and software upgrade this week so dont know if interest has gone site generally being quiet or the site issues we have had.

Looks like clares the winner - grats clare.

How does one screw up a poll..... Geeez....... Oops congrats iB bling Clare lol

Last edited:
screw up a pole? LOL. I'm gonna pass on this opportunity to educate you iDad . . . sheesh.

Thanks guys. Had to get to bed early last night, still not 100%. I will get the next gorgeous hunk ready to post as soon as I get caught up this morning . . . dogwalk, cat to vet -- yeah, I know Paul . . . why not just let it die . . . a man of true compassion! :mrgreen:

I know what I'm looking for -- for the challenge you knuckleheads :cool2:

C U L8R

Hey ibClueless...... hurry up lol

Last edited:

Back