What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll VOTING for Challenge 7; first challenge of 2013

Pick the Winner of Your Choice

• ibclare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inkz

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ALB Laser Engraver

• Tioga

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Paul

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • IamSam

• sprucemagoo

• smoke

• Roberta T

• inkpad.t

• egosbar

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inkpad.t

Guru
Oooops, I mean eleven. I couldn't figure out why I only had ten. When I looked back, I misssed Inky's. He must have been lost in Ward 10 somewhere!

24.gif
Take off the str8jacket and come vote Mr. inkpad.t

OK, all is well in poster land. Up and ready for your participation. Sheesh. Ends up I had to merge threads to get it right because I forgot to add the poll initially. Wouldn't let me edit it in. Stupid forum. What good is it to be a mod, if you don't have absolute power?

Long live the Queen Bee . . . and may she recover from her mental defects!

Love it Queen Bee ( if i'm allowed to say that ).....

All readay voted.....I'm going to attempt an escape and get in to ward 11 as you might be in there recovering from your mental defects... I'll set you free...

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh, oops! Can you let me into Ward 11 first?

Ok, it's added. Many apologies for leaving out your very lovely entry egosbar!

Last edited:

chitkaran

Guru
Wow.. it was a tough choice indeed to vote for the best one.. My Vote was for "All of Above" .. everyone is a winner .... :yourock:

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK chitkaran, time to announce the very deserving winner. Aren't you happy you worked on the image Mr. Winner! Good for the . . . "egos" . . . hint . . . raises the "bar" for all of us!

egosbar

Guru
wow didnt expect to win one of these for at least a year or two , first entry ever and only using ps for about a month or so

blown away and expect me too put something up in most challenges if i can come up with a concept

egosbar

Guru
hey guys is there a thread where all the winners of challenges photos are displayed , should be a sticky , id love to see the winners of all the other challenges

ibclare

Queen Bee
Congratulations egosbar. Very well-deserved win. Chitkaran isn't on right now but I am certain he won't mind my announcing you the winner of Challenge 7.

Lucky you; now you get to dream up a challenge for us. Anything your heart desires! I will PM you the points to make, though you probably have the idea by now. As for where to view the previous winners, that's easy.

Here you go. You will be on there as soon as I can get back to PS today.

chitkaran

Guru
Congratulations All the way to My Challenge's Winner 'egosbar' :clap:...

Your entry deserved to Win for sure mate. The image did portray the sense of feeling and did exactly what I intended in the challenge.... Very Well done... :thumbsup:

Ps: I was looking for the idea for a long time to make a poster for my 5 month old son to put up on my Room's wall. Your entry did gave me start point to my image. Thank you