What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Smoke or not to smoke

Smoke/Glasses

• Total voters

SeniorS

Guru
How many of us smoke or not. How mane have glasses or don't. And is there any relation?

Joy

As a nonsmoker with allergies to the damn things...
I hate it when people smoke in public. (and i mean smoke anything)
Seriously I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home, but when you do something that effects others (like me) I get fairly angry.
I am always tempted to attack smokers with water balloons.

SeniorS

Guru
I don't like it too :D
And ussualy i try not to smoke on someone who don't smoke except when i'm in for "smokers" area. Then i don't understand why someone sits besides and don't smoke (even if in nonsmokers area are empty) and it happens often. For example some family with kids. Naturaly i don't stop smoking. And naturaly they get angry. Start to boiling and shout angry looks at me.And talking is useless :)

iDad

Guru
My Mom died due to smoking.......... I am very bias on the subject. but watching thread........ things of this nature can get ugly quickly.......... think before you post, just a bit of friendly advise.

SeniorS

Guru
Of course. I ussually try not to abuse anyone (except AW). I have oddish humor sence sometimes but i think it will be okay.

iDad

Guru
You are right SS
just a friendly heads up was all my post was.

vote and post away.......

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I'll be outside for a while.... I'm smoking right now.....

I've got perfect eyesight .... 50/50 .... = 100%....

lol.... but I don't use glasses . I'm the only one in my family not using glasses..... yet. Tho my sight is a tad off....

iDad

Guru
Your sight is a tad off?....... you sure thats all? LOL

SeniorS

Guru
hmm...looks that i made little mistake.

1. Don't Smoke and Don't have Glasses
3. Smoke and Don't have Glasses.

P.S. I think i voted incorect myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Smoke again too (after 10 month free) and no glases.

hawkeye

Guru
I smoked when I was a lot younger, but I quit many years ago. A very nasty expensive habit.

I wear glasses for close up work.

Burned Ice

Power User
My boss is 38 yrs old and quite a smoker.. his currently suffering scratches on his eyeball.. one of the reasons? smoking!

you gotta be kidding me o_O

i don't smoke, never did and will never do it ( i hope...) but i always wonders how it would be... but smoking is nothing for me.

Hoogle

Guru
the Uk has a law now you are not allowed to smoke ina public building not even bars clubs etc

Burned Ice

Power User
in ehm, smokeland? no they smoke often in smoke rooms in restaurants in belgium...

angnangita

you gotta be kidding me o_O

i don't smoke, never did and will never do it ( i hope...) but i always wonders how it would be... but smoking is nothing for me.

yes its true,, thats what the doctor said.. smoking will make your eyes dry and because of his work our lead graphic artist which is almost 9-10 hours staring at the monitor thats what happens..

SunilSamuel

i do not smoke........but i hate smoking and smokers.....

and my eye sight is perfect i only wear fashion glasses