What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Mouse for Designers

chrisvpr

I work as a graphic designer and I also do graphic design jobs at home (freelance) . At work I use an Imac with the typical apple magic mouse and it is very responsive and accurate. I own a macbook pro 15 (mid 2012).

What are the best mice for graphic design out there?

I think that the magic mouse is overpriced, is there any other options?

What about logitech brand?

Tom Mann

Guru
Great minds must think alike (... or else it's just a popular mouse), but I used to have the exact same mouse that dv8 recommended, and loved it.

A couple of months ago, I upgraded my keyboard and a new Logitec mouse (almost identical to the previous one) came with the package, so I'm using that one now. Love it, just as much.

That being said, believe it or not, I also have a Wacom tablet and a Kinsington track ball sitting on my LHS, also attached as input devices, and depending on the task at hand, I can instantly switch to any of them. It helps being a bit ambidextrous, LOL.

T

Hoogle

Guru
Also look at the rat series I have a rat 7 ideally for gaming with high dpi so bought 1 home and I love it as it has a lot of programable buttons for short cuts etc. also is adjustable in size however if your not 1 for lots of buttons try the rat 5 or 3

MikeMc

McGuru
Gotta agree with a Wacom.....But Logitech makes a sweet trakball...I prefer them over mice

MrToM

Guru
I still use crayons.

(Note to self....buy screen cleaner.)

Regards.
MrTom.

Tom Mann

Guru
I did consider the size-adjustable Rat mouse. While the concept is fascinating, I couldn't find one to try out in any of the nearby computer/gaming stores, so I went with the much more conventional Logitec. Also, I kept thinking that if I did buy it, I would have to keep looking over my shoulder because it's father, a full sized Transformer, would soon be dropping in to release it from such menial work, LOL.

T