What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!Suggestions on HTML Email Design

rseni

Hi,

I have set up a web-design firm website. Now I have plans to send out HTML email to prespective clients. Initially I plan to target School and Restaurants in my local area.

As of now, I am half way in designing a school themed HTML email targeting school principals/ owners/purchase staff. I have attached the design for your reference.

I would like help in getting the banner done for this email. In the picture you would see teens holding a banner. However, for this theme, I prefer kids holding the banner instead of teens. The banner will have text www.my-school.com (if pic is of kids holding the banner) or www.your-school.com (if use the existing image). What I would like to know are the following:

1. Where can I get a pic of kids (psd, jpeg,gif etc) holding the banner for free.
2. What fonts should be very effective for the text on the banner.
3. In "my-school" in "www.my-school.com" will be on a strip of paper as shown in 2nd picture (attached), Where can I get to learn a photoshop tutorial on creating such a strip/block as shown in the 2nd pic.

4. Any suggestions on improving the email in terms of overall design, content i.e what ideally should be in an HTML email.

5. Any suggestion on design, content for a similar marketing email targeting Restaurants owners and hotels.

Thanks for your suggestions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY GUYS NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD THE FILES BECAUSE OF THE FILE SIZE RESTRICTION. PLS COMMENT ON THE ABOVE.

KRF

Power User
Hi,

I have set up a web-design firm website. Now I have plans to send out HTML email to prespective clients. Initially I plan to target School and Restaurants in my local area.

As of now, I am half way in designing a school themed HTML email targeting school principals/ owners/purchase staff. I have attached the design for your reference.

I would like help in getting the banner done for this email. In the picture you would see teens holding a banner. However, for this theme, I prefer kids holding the banner instead of teens. The banner will have text www.my-school.com (if pic is of kids holding the banner) or www.your-school.com (if use the existing image). What I would like to know are the following:

1. Where can I get a pic of kids (psd, jpeg,gif etc) holding the banner for free.
2. What fonts should be very effective for the text on the banner.
3. In "my-school" in "www.my-school.com" will be on a strip of paper as shown in 2nd picture (attached), Where can I get to learn a photoshop tutorial on creating such a strip/block as shown in the 2nd pic.

4. Any suggestions on improving the email in terms of overall design, content i.e what ideally should be in an HTML email.

5. Any suggestion on design, content for a similar marketing email targeting Restaurants owners and hotels.

Thanks for your suggestions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY GUYS NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD THE FILES BECAUSE OF THE FILE SIZE RESTRICTION. PLS COMMENT ON THE ABOVE.

Try using a photo hosting site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket for showing your images, then maybe more people will want to help, it's only a thought you don't have to but Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket is free to use