What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patilamit

Does every business need a website? Well, this is a question only the business owner can answer. However, the answer is generally YES! This is because, if you don't do it, your competitor is going to do it and snatch your market share away.

Well, but, my products and services can't really sell online, why do I need a website?
Ask yourself, ask your co-worker, how many times in recent years that you have asked your favorite search engine, about the information, products and services you need? I believe, that should answered the question if you need a website for your business or not.

Whoever is on yellow pages yesterday, will need to have a websites today. Corporate need a website, same does small business, and retailer, restaurant, lawyer, accountant, dentist, insurance agent, property agent, and even plumber need a website. If you don't have a website, when I do a search on my search engine, your peers that own a website will get the business, not you.

Something great about internet is, it is a leveled battle field for us to play with the big guy. You are always just a click away from the big guy to win their business over. A well design, properly craft marketing message on your website can reflect a professional image on your small operation. A website should be the best friend of any small business. It is your PR agency, your advertising board, your marketing manager, your recruitment firm, and many more.

Getting yourself onto internet has been most important thing for any business in the recent years. Without putting yourself on the internet, means you are losing prospect, losing your market share, failed to generate new lead, and when all your competitors are up on the internet, where will be your business?

Here is 5 quick answer of why,

• It is cheaper that advertising, and it stay there almost forever.
  • You can use the website to interact with your prospect or your customer.
  • It is a trend today where people will search on the web before they make up their mind about the purchasing decision.
  • It gives you far better reach to the customer that is outside of your local area.
  • It is easier to get people to visit your website and understand about your business, than pick up their phone or visit your store personally.

aleca

Nice information good news about the need of website for business.

DirtRider

The thing is it is no use just having a web site if it is not ranked high and can be found by your potential customers. Now this is the biggest trick about it all

L

ladycooper

there is no free lunch and as always and there is no short cut to success.

What ever business that we venture into, it requires hard work to market it to the correct target market. If you open up a shop to sell something, you need people to know about your product/services, you got to print lots of brochure to distribute around, you need to give promotion, discount, freebies to attract more people to come to your shop.

Same goes to an online website or online business. You need to have proper planning on how you can make more and more people everywhere to get to know about your website. You need to design some website banner to display on other people's website, build up your backlink, run promotion, discount, freebies for people who order through your website.

OliviaEva

Anyway website is necessary for business.
Even if it's not high ranked it can be used as a calling card of your company, firm or business.