What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I need an SSL certificate for a website that allows people to make donations over

B

brianflhome

It is technically a foundation, a non profit organization website, which will allow people to make donations for the cause. Is purchasing an SSL certificate for this site a good idea?
If i have to purchase then which one is better for such a site?

Re: Do I need an SSL certificate for a website that allows people to make donations o

I always use 123-reg.co.uk

What ever I have wanted internet wise, 123 have had it, at cheeper than most prices.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Do I need an SSL certificate for a website that allows people to make donations o

How will you be receiving the donations? You could simply use a paypal donation link and then you do not need an SSL certificate. If you are using your own merchant services then yes you want an SSL certificate.