What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HTML coder needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Taylor

II've been creating web sites in Photoshop for a number of years and have always used our in house person to slice and code my design. Now he is leaving our firm. Can anyone recommend a person or company who specializes in coding Photoshop PSD files to HTML code? We need a person or company who can not only code in HTML but also add flash video, banners, etc when necessary.

Thanks for your help!
Jef

A good book by Rockable Press. It may help if your having trouble finding someone. I have it myself it's really good but im still learning to work with photoshop and html so im not that experienced.

If you need HTML5 code then this site will help you [/codepixelz.com Code Pixelz Media | web design trends and news, website development techniques, php, mysql, wordpress, joomla, magento and other themes and tutorials[/url]. There is so many used to html. If you got confusion how to start html5 then this site will help you to solve your problem very easy way.
For more information about HTML5 then visit
codepixelz.com, Code Pixelz Media | web design trends and news, website development techniques, php, mysql, wordpress, joomla, magento and other themes and tutorials[/url]

Hi Jeff, This is a late reply, I haven't been on this forum for awhile, so I'm sure you found your man already. If you're still in a squeeze, send me a private message or reply here. I can help you out with this. It's what I do.

Cheers

Chris

Hi, i'm not sure if you found yourself a coder as yet, but if you require someone to code psd's to html pages, then please inbox me on here.

Regards,

Brian Davies

The guy has not returned , he posted this in February, I think it's safe to say he is all set, if need be PM me and I will reopen. Until then closing to deter spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back