What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please your oppinion about this website..

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
DANG IT.... I've just been informed i've used up my broadbands limit. Now I'm like on a 56 kb modem. I've got to topup 2morow.

She sure has a lot of video feeds in there. If the would be customer was like me, it would take forever to load.

As for the products... very little info on each ( one liner or 2 ). More info with regards to price thats for sure.

First impression (in lieu of my connection speed) .... Needs more to be desired. I could be wrong tho (Talk about handicap).

What did you want to know?

Windows7

Power User
I just wanted to know your oppinions.. i'm not a webdesign creator but i want to start with it.. and this site is from someone i know she paid for it and i just wanted your oppinions..

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
For a cosmetic company.....the design is fine... Layout is simple. Customers can surf through the site easy.

But in my opinion, they need to improve on the product pages. Some images are too long that the "next" arrows collide with the menu buttons. quite tricky to get to the next product without clicking a menu item. An they need to add a bit more product info.

A little re-work has to be done.