What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me out plz? Small project

Brager

Hey guys,

Was wondering if I could get some help. I'm starting up a small website and have no idea how to design a website. So that is why I am here. I need 3 fairly small images to get started and I will be set. I need a Header, Footer, and a 2nd Footer.

Header - 988w x 120h
Footer - 988w x 25h
2nd Footer - 988w x 30h

Would be awesome if you could make the Header and Footer both saying VSCraft. The 2nd Footer can really just be some kind of a pattern that matches the other two images. Most of this will be hidden anyways.

The Website is for a dedicated server of Minecraft I am running. If you have any idea what Minecraft is would be awesome to follow some sort of theme from this game. If not I really don't care, just need something so I don't have a plain white page online.

Thanks in advance,
Brager

P.S. I don't know if I am posting this is in the correct area. If this is not, would someone please direct me to an area where something of this nature would be more accepted. Or even have an admin move it to the correct area would be awesome. :)

iDad

Guru
PM me I can help you