What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redisigning my webpage!

SteveA

Hey guys, I'm in the process of redesigning my webpage so I though I'd show my newest layout!

the picture is going to be a place for "recent works" and the white spot will be the general front page description

NewWeb2copy.jpg

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Looks great, I like it. It's original :)

SteveA

Thanks guys, I can't figure out what direction I want to go, but I've got a few new ideas.
Is it fine to show updates with my website name? I don't want you to think I'm spamming.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Steve, yes you can show your website, it's ok :)

SteveA

Cool!
I am basically redesigning to apeal to a different market. When I designed the first one it was mainly about automotive design, so, seeing as I'd like to attract more local attention for general graphic designing tasks, I want to remodel my site to emphasize that.
Here are a couple other idea's I've toyed with. I rather like the large first one, personally.
WebHomepage3copy.jpg
WebsiteHomepage2.jpg