What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needs for web designing

iDad

Guru
I know I know........How about educational themes!

iDad

Guru
You are doing education related sites and you need to ask about what themes to use , with a name like webmaster?........ You need to elaborate before anyone else can.

emmasmith

Banned
well said Idad
[FONT=&quot]web designing is the most creative field now a days and require up to date knowledge and quick sense of action
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Carson

Power User
Lol, I agree with idad, I suggest if its a school related site to go with the classical Pencil Paper designs. Pencil Border going up the sides, with a Paper background. Then design a green navigation bar, and logo. I hope I was helpful.

champion

There are many templates available in the internet.... simply you can search in the Google and get the free templates...... After that you can get the clear idea about the education template.....