What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help

Frey

Banned
I just bought a domain from register.com and what they did not tell me is that there would be a large and annoying banner on my website. Is there any code I can use to get rid of it? Here it is if anyone wants to see it.

http://frey-designs.net

simple go to 000webhost.com create an account select Transfer my domain

login to your domain original site under named servers change them to the 1s 000webhosts provide and delete the original 1s

continue back to webhosts hosting may come up with a warning saying you now need to log back into your original host company to verify the transfer.

voila you get new hosting banner free. however you may have to wait for upto 48 hours for your domain to transfer

Well yes i do really agree with the statement that you must continue returning to web hosting and may come up with a caution saying you now need to log returning into your unique variety Web Design Company to confirm the exchange.

Last edited:

Back