What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with clan logo

Hoogle

Guru
Yes that is why I responded to your request it seems stupid for me to do that and then say you cant use them lol.

I dont waste my time doing stuff just to delete it ( well actually I do do that a lot) but yes You have my permission to use any of my images I have provided in this thread.

Hoogle

Guru
ok cool so i am done on here until i get a free window to do those titles unless someone else will do them. I really thought you would have had more input into this thread from other members

DoM BulletProof

hey hoogle, my friend liked the intro and logo u made us, can u make her one? she want kind of like a reaper skeleton like thing going?

Hoogle

Guru
I will see what I can do I have been slacking off actual work the last couple of days So when I get back home tomorrow I need to catch up. Unfortunately a man still needs to earn money to feed himself and pay the bills lol.

So cant make any promises but If I was to do anything I would rather speak to them direct. Get her to come and sign up start her own thread we have many talented artists here that will be willing to help so dont alienate everyone by making requests just to me. But for now it is bed time post details somewhere or pm me and when I get a few minutes I will start drafting something up may not be 3d though as I cant afford to not being able to use my computer while it renders depending on the materials used and settings it can take a day or 2 to render out a 10 second clip

DoM BulletProof

thats fine, shes going to tell me details right now, and shell be glad to advertise you on youtube in every video! im getting details now thanks!

Hoogle

Guru
I never saved the video file so I just remade it full size so it is 1920 by 1080 wallpaper

domdom.png

Hoogle

Guru
can I delete this 1 of my channel now as it has wrong address in it or are you still using it for reference