What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Anyone Help me With A Logo

xETrickster

OpTic_Gaming_Background_by_OpTic_Crow.jpg

was wondering if somebody can make me a logo like this that says xE linked together like Optic Gaming.I want the letters like that, but I want the x black and the E Blue I would like them to also be metallic too.
i have had a few trys but am not so good with Photoshop and nothing looks to good if anyone could help would be great full.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Be patient. We are a Photoshop support and discussion group. Members will doubtless come by to give you tips on how to crete these effects in your copy of Photoshop or similar program such as GIMP. Here is a link by one of our members, Zeealex, which will point you to free alternatives.

If you are not a PS user and have no desire to be, but are simply asking for a free request, then by all means do so and do not make yourself out to be a PS user who is having issues, or all you will get is free advice!! :rolleyes:

It is the choice of our members to do freebies when they want to. Someone may have some spare time or the desire to work on your request. :mrgreen:

xETrickster

XD thanks and yeah i have PS not very good at using it but would love some tips and advice on how to for the future.

iDad

Guru
here's the font if anyone needs it

xETrickster

that is nice mate thanks for that would u happen to have any tips, advice or tuts for using PS as i would like to learn how to use it

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Obviously find the correct/suitable font. With this type of 'merging' I mess with opacity until I am happy with how I want them to merge. Then select any area's of the letters I want to hide etc, I use the pen tool to make my curved selections (Saving the selection for later in the process Select>Save Selection)

Once you are happy with how it looks, go into layer styles. Add textures/bevels etc then copy layer styles and paste it into the other layer. Use the guides to keep everything level and masks to 'go back' should you need to.

xETrickster

thanks for that mate i will have a go at that hopefully it will work for me as i would like to learn how to use PS Properly.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
You will have to use layer masks etc and decide what part of the letters etc are going to be removed to give the illusion they are entwined.