What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single t-shirt image, multiple color overlays - how is this done?

bizwizkid

I have another question that might humor you because it's probably pretty basic. That is, how do I take a blank of a tshirt and color it with many different colors.

I have a client I'm building a site for and he showed me these images. They have all the same folds and creases but, different colors. Is this done with overlays? How is the shading handled -i.e. is that done automatically by CS6?

Thanks much and happy holidays to you and yours,

Jerry

3931_zz_p.jpg3931_41_p.jpg3931_01_p.jpg

chrisix

Guru
well, i dont know how they do it...
but if you look at the left side of the short, on the long part, a pen tool was used to make a selection.
so im guessing they made the photograph of the shirt, pen tooled the outline and filled it in with a different collor, like with hue and saturation or a clipping mask on color mode... or something along those ways. all i know that a pen tool was used in the process

Last edited: