What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text on a banner

satch1151

Am I the only one that seems to have this problem? I am going back to fix some texted I have made, He wanted me to shrink it down some and add a drop shadow on it. So I bring back up the PSDs one by one but here is the kicker. As I am doing them they all are coming out a different size :banghead: even though they all say 32.88 they look different :eek: I do not get it??anyone have any tips or tricks on this ? I have back spaced and re typed them and still not the same ?? UGH

iDad

Guru
Are the images (documents) same size resolution? Just a thought.

satch1151

Ibclare lol I was trying to do them fast because I have so many I need to change , but that might be what I have to do.
Chitkaran I will have to look at that and see. I never thought of looking at that.
Idad ya they are the same

they are some banners I am using for links to product , the other thing that is weird. Is when I upload them it seems to be smashing them down some. Is there a way to post samples here?

blogfreakz

best if you could post the screenshot or you can attach the image here so we can help you better...