What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best photoshop alterntive Browser based No Download

sonicute

Hello I am new to this comunity But seen many thread about real photoshop, I am in Internet marketing from last 5 year, and always i need a use of photoshop, But after panda,and emd update my all website are down hence earning also zero,
hence i do not have any money to buy photoshop for my new project,
after lots of software and freeware and finally got 2 software which is an best alternative for photoshop if you do not have any money to buy at present, Hence thought i should share to this comunity of photoshopgurus.com

If you already have photoshop , many people are there who wanted to use photoshop at another pc or laptop but they do not have any photoshop install in another machine, Hence you can use this alternative,

the first alternative for the photo shop is GIMp which is freeware and have almost all the function of photoshop, But the thing is you need to download the software as you download photoshop,

Next is browser based online photoshop, Which do not need to download any photoshop software , You can directly use form your browser with every function which photoshop have, At many place the tech guy block to download all the software, Hence this browser based photoshop is best option as it will only require net connection and you are good to go the browser based photoshop online is www.toolpic.com

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, sonicute.

I am aware of this site . But I must say there are limitations to this online version - functions you can only get from the real deal.

If you want to own a licensed version of Photoshop then go here... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...hop-new-users-please-read.html#post1533621532 .

Grab your very own licensed copy of CS2 from Adobe .

And enter your new and exciting world of image editing.

Cheers.

blogfreakz

getting a license copy of photoshop is really worth.. but sad that you don't have a budget right now, but yes you can use that site for the meantime with limitations.