What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anveshiano

Hi Friends,

I have recently redesigned my company web site https://proantz.com/ . I tried to make it look simple yet elegant, modern and colourful. I hope i succeeded. And i wish it might inspire some one.

Please let me know your valuable feed back. If you have any suggestions on look and feel of the site then they are most welcomed.
(Note- the site loading might take a bit longer than usual, apologies !)

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Proantz Web Solutions.png
    Proantz Web Solutions.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 8

MattMiller

I love the feel of this site it is clean and modern and works perfectly for what it is mean to do! I do feel that the green splatter is a little overpowering on the landing area. I feel like the portfolio could do with some text on the coloured squares as to be honest I thought they were empty at first.... other than that, I have to say I love it.

MotherSpider

I love the paint. I saw a previous design, which I loved and this is even better.
The last splatters though, can you replace them with non-movement at the end? I mean, it is great that you added fuzziness while they moved to give it more reality, yet when they stop...they are still fuzzy.
I see two other pages flying by, how do we get to those? Missing buttons? The down arrow does not work.
I would say more text is required to get better rank, as well as the data type personality client. The information is sparse.
I agree about the portfolio boxes, plus space below them.
Beautiful! I'm inspired.

mattmorz

Hi Friends,

I have recently redesigned my company web site https://proantz.com/ . I tried to make it look simple yet elegant, modern and colourful. I hope i succeeded. And i wish it might inspire some one.

Please let me know your valuable feed back. If you have any suggestions on look and feel of the site then they are most welcomed.
(Note- the site loading might take a bit longer than usual, apologies !)

Thank you :)
I love it..love the combination of colors, it is pleasant and it's on the trend. I just started learning CSS3, HTML5 and JQuery just this semester. I hope to developed a website like yours in the near future.

Janifar

Banned
Plenty awesome looking, like its feature. Stunning job you did in your site. Amazing!